The Shaw Moisture Meters Model SDT is a compact, 2 wire, 4-20 mA dewpoint transmitter designed to meet the demands of tough industrial applications. The unit is fully self contained within a robust 316 grade stainless steel casing providing weatherproof protection to IP66 / NEMA4.
Utilising the industry standard, Ultra High Capacitance Shaw Moisture Sensor, various dewpoint ranges are available covering an overall range from -120ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint. The 4-20 mA output is configurable in °C Dewpoint, °F Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF.
Weighing in at only 175g, the Model SDT is light enough to be supported by its’ connection direct into the pipeline or can be placed in a dedicated sample cell.
Incorporating advanced electronics, the Model SDT can derive its power from 7-28V dc non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4-20 mA signal for distances up to 1000 meters.
(For full details please request specification sheet Model SDT)
- 2 Wire, 24V, 4-20mA Dewpoint Transmitter
- Various Ranges: Overall Range -100ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint
- Output configurable in °C Dewpoint, °F Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF
- Accuracy ±2ºC Dewpoint
- Weatherproof Rating IP66 – NEMA4
- Maximum Cable Length 1000m
- Open/Short Circuit Detection
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate Traceable to National & International Humidity Standards
- Linear 4-20 mA output signal
- Weighs only 175 g
- Self contained, robust and reliable